3M™ Modified Polyvinylidene Flouride Heat Shrink Tubing MFP-1-48-Clear: 48 in length sticks, 30 per box
- Brand Name: 3M
- Width: 12.0 in.
- Height: 52.0 in.
- Length: 52.0 in.
3M™ Heat Shrink Tubing MFP is a thin wall tubing that provides a high degree of mechanical strength and high temperature resistance. This tubing has a 2:1 shrink ratio and provides flame retardant insulation for 600V rated applications. It has semi rigid, modified polyvinylidene fluoride construction that offers superior abrasion resistance and cut through properties.3M 7010400856 Features:
- Transparent insulation for easy, see-through inspection and identification
- Offers shrink-fit protection and strain relief of wires, solder joints, terminals and connections
- Suitable for marking electronics and appliances
- Made of clear semi-rigid, modified polyvinylidene fluoride
- Withstands temperatures of -67 to 347 degrees F (-55 to 175 degrees C)
- Flame-retardant tubing is rated for 600V applications
- Brand: 3M™
- Length: 48
- Color: Clear
- Material: Polyvinylidene Fluoride
- Size: 1.00 Inch