3M™ SMC/Fiberglass Repair Adhesive - 4, 08227, Black, 200 mL Cartridge, 6/CA
- Brand Name: 3M
- Product Type: Epoxy Adhesives
- Shelf Life: 365 Days From Date of Manufacture
- Length: 10.75 in.
- Width: 6.0 in.
- Height: 10.75 in.
3M™ SMC/Fiberglass Repair Adhesives are two-part urethanes or two-part epoxies used to bond backup strips to SMC (sheet molded compound), FRP (traditional fiberglass) and primed metal. Our adhesives provide a full range of hardness, flexibility and worktimes for jobs such as reinforcing the backside of plastic components on vehicles. They use automatic mixing and offer excellent sag resistance.3M 7100006282 Features:
- Two-part urethane or two-part epoxy adhesives effectively bond rigid plastic
- Commonly used to bond backup strips to SMC and FRP (traditional fiberglass)
- Frequently used for backside reinforcement repair on a variety of plastic components
- Adhesive offers excellent sag resistance
- A range of work times allows for maximum efficiency on specific jobs
- Brand: 3M™
- Color: Black
- Part Number: 08227