Scotch® Heavy-Duty Mining Tape 31, 2 in x 6 ft, Black, 10 rolls/Case
- Brand Name: Scotch®
- Product Type: Sealing Tapes
- Width: 3.938 in.
- Height: 2.625 in.
- Length: 2.625 in.
Scotch® Tape 31 is a 60 mil thick, premium grade, MSHA approved, heavy duty mining tape. This flexible tape provides resistance to abrasion, water and oil. It has an aggressive, abrasion resistant, rubber backing that is ideal for splicing and repairing jackets on mining cables. It withstands a wide temperature range of 32 to 221 °F (0 to 105 °C).3M 7100007071 Features:
- Flame-retardant, mastic adhesive has a self-healing property that keeps out moisture
- Tape measures 2 in x 6 ft x 60 mil
- Comes in black color
- Abrasion-resistant, flexible, heavy-duty backing is ideal for repairing jackets on mining cables
- Withstands a wide temperature range of 32 to 221 degrees F (0 to 105 degrees C)
- Features on-site, quick and universal cable repair
- MSHA Approved and RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant
- Brand: Scotch®
- Length: 6
- Width: 50
- Color: Black
- Part Number: 31-2x6FT
- Thickness: 1.5