Petroleum sorbent mini-booms are a selective sorbent which will "sorb" hydrocarbon-based liquids (oleophilic), repel aqueous-based liquids (hydrophobic). Mini-booms are typically used because of their tube-like shape to encircle spills and contain leaks.3M 7100011410 Features:
3M 7100011410 Specifications:
- For use in oil-only Sorbent applications.
- Available in three lengths.
- Ideal for placing around equipment.
- Helps prevent leaks/spills from spreading to adjacent areas.
- Scrim on the outside of mini-boom identifies the use while containing particulate Sorbent material.
- Brand: 3M™
- Length: 12
- Width: 3
- Product Type: Sorbent Miniboom
- Color: White
- Diameter: 3
- Size: 3" x 12'