3M™ Cubitron™ II File Belt, 33445, 60+, 1/2 in x 18 in (12.7 mm x 457.2 mm), 10 belts per carton, 5 cartons/CA
- Brand Name: Cubitron II
- Product Type: Abrasive Belts
- Length: 7.875 in.
- Width: 3.5 in.
- Height: 7.875 in.
Our 3M™ Cubitron™ II File Belts 786F is a 3M best-in-class abrasive belt, designed for use with the 3M™ File Belt Sander, for tasks like grinding out rivets and removing spot welds. 3M Precision Shaped Grain is resin-bonded on a heavy duty backing for a more consistent finish, cooler operation and two times more belt life. The resin bond and a grinding aid keep this belt cutting cool and sharp.3M 7100033185 Features:
- Features 3M's tough and best in class Cubitron™ II mineral
- Grains of ceramic/aluminum oxide blend are precisely-shaped, uniformly-sized and vertically oriented
- Slices through hard metal for fast cut
- Cubitron™ II abrasives run cooler, reducing risk of metal discoloration/oxidation and heat related stress cracks
- A grinding aid further enhances cooler running on high-strength steel
- Exceptionally long-lasting belt performs consistently and reliably throughout its life
- Used with the 3M™ File Belt Sander, easily grinds out rivets and spot welds
- Brand: Cubitron™ II
- Length: 18
- Width: 0.5
- Color: Purple
- Part Number: 33445