3M™ Cubitron™ II Roloc™ Fibre Disc 786C, 33391, 3 in (75 mm), 60+, 15 discs per carton, 6 cartons/CA
- Brand Name: Cubitron II
- Product Type: Abrasive Discs
- Length: 3.875 in.
- Width: 5.5 in.
- Height: 3.875 in.
3M’s Cubitron™ II Roloc™ Fibre Discs 786C is built for grinding, weld blending, deburring and other tough metal finishing jobs. 3M™ Precision Shaped Grain – a tough, hard, sharp ceramic abrasive – is resin-bonded to a stiff fiber backing. This disc lasts significantly longer than conventional ceramic grain discs, delivering a lower cost per grind with fewer disc changes.3M 7100033191 Features:
- Cubitron™ II cuts 30% faster and lasts 2x longer than conventional ceramic abrasives
- Precision Shaped Grain (PSG) technology employs microreplication for extremely uniform abrasive
- Triangular PSG abrasive grains are super-sharp and cut exceptionally fast
- Grains are electrostatically oriented on abrasive surface for efficient cut, even wear
- PSG self-fractures during use to maintain sharpness and prolong abrasive life
- Stiff fiber backing and a strong resin bond lend this disc long life and tear-resistance
- Significantly longer lasting, complete more parts per disc and requires fewer disc changes
- Brand: Cubitron™ II
- Attachment Type: Quick Change
- Backing Material: Fiber
- Color: Purple
- Diameter: 2.953
- Part Number: 33391