3M™ Cubitron™ II Stikit™ Film Disc Roll 775L, 5 in x NH, 5 Hole, D/F, 120+, 3MIL, Die 500FH, 125 discs per roll, 4 rolls/CA
- Brand Name: Cubitron II
- Product Type: Abrasive Discs
- Length: 5.0 in.
- Width: 5.0 in.
- Height: 5.0 in.
Our 3M™ Cubitron™ II Stikit™ Film Disc 775L features 3M Precision Shaped Ceramic Grain, a revolutionary advancement in abrasive technology. The triangular shaped ceramic mineral is designed to slice through the substrate, rather than gouging or “plowing” like conventional abrasives, resulting in a disc that cuts up to 2x as fast and lasts up to 6x as long as conventional abrasives.3M 7100045944 Features:
- Revolutionary 3M Precision Shaped Grain technology provides fast cut and long life
- Cuts up to 2x as fast as conventional abrasives
- Film backing for greater tear resistance and edge retention
- Ideal for a wide variety of substrates and applications focused primarily on stock removal
- 3M™ Stikit™ attachment makes changing discs fast and easy
- Brand: Cubitron™ II
- Attachment Type: PSA
- Maximum RPM: 12000 none
- Backing Material: Film
- Backing Weight: 3 mil
- Color: Purple
- Diameter: 5
- Part Number: 775L