3M™ Cubitron™ II Depressed Center Grinding Wheel, 64319, T27 Quick Change, 7 in x 1/4 in x 5/8-11 in, 10 per inner, 20/CA
- Brand Name: Cubitron II
- Length: 7.0 in.
- Width: 7.0 in.
- Height: 7.0 in.
3M™ Cubitron™ II Grinding Wheel is constructed of 3M precision-shaped ceramic grain to bring you an exceptionally fast-cutting and long-lasting rigid bonded wheel for heavy weld removal and other heavy-duty grinding applications. This grinding wheel works well on almost all materials and is specially formulated for use on stainless steel, mild steel, and aerospace alloys.3M 7100103317 Features:
- 3M Precision-shaped grain engineered to cut faster than competitive ceramic products, offering significant productivity gains
- Triangular shaped ceramic grain wears evenly, runs cool, and optimizes mineral breakdown, for extra-long life
- Reduces changeouts and downtime in robotic and pressure-assisted applications
- Rigid, reinforced resin-bonded wheel slices through almost all materials including stainless steel, mild steel, and aerospace alloys
- Wheel must have a maximum operating speed greater than or equal to the maximum speed of the power tool used
- Must be used with ANSI-approved guard that fits the size of the wheel
- Brand: Cubitron™ II
- Attachment Type: Threaded
- Maximum RPM: 8500
- Color: Black
- Diameter: 7
- Part Number: 64319
- Thickness: 0.25