3M™ Fibre Disc 787C, 87256, 4-1/2 in x 7/8 in, 36+, Single Pack, 10/CA
- Brand Name: 3M
- Product Type: Abrasive Discs
- Length: 4.75 in.
- Width: 0.688 in.
- Height: 4.75 in.
Engineered for ultra-rapid cut, 3M™ Fibre Disc 787C features 3M Precision Shaped Grain. With its outstanding cut, durability, and ease of use, this disc offers a step up in performance over conventional fiber discs. Constructed with a grinding aid, it is an excellent choice for weld removal, blending, and finish refinement on stainless steel and high nickel alloys.3M 7100109879 Features:
- Rapidly cuts hard to grind metals like stainless steel and high nickel alloys
- Premium mineral excels at heavyweight applications such as weld grinding, beveling, and edge chamfering
- 3M Precision Shaped Grain yields higher cut rates and cooler cut while completing more parts per disc than conventional fibre discs
- Grinding aid minimizes grinding temperatures for heat-sensitive alloys
- Long-lasting disc helps reduce cost
- Stiff fiber backing and strong resin bond provide durability and tear-resistance
- Compatible with 3M™ disc pad face plates and hubs (sold separately)
- Brand: 3M™
- Maximum RPM: 13300
- Backing Material: Fibre
- Color: Orange
- Diameter: 4.5
- Part Number: 787C