Take the next step in comfort with 3M™ SecureFit™ 400 Series Protective Eyewear, featuring 3M™ Pressure Diffusion Temple Technology, a soft one-piece nose bridge, dual-injected temples and a range of options, including lens colors, premium coatings, readers and more.3M 7100112436 Features:
3M 7100112436 Specifications:
- 3M's innovative temple design features slotted ribs that provide comfortable pressure equalization, allowing the temples to flex and self-adjust to the size of the wearer's head.
- Cuved temples apply pressure to the less sensitive back of the head, instead of the temples, achieving a comfortable fit even during rapid head movement.
- Motion-inspired, contoured piping in bold, modern colors
- Choose from models with anti-scratch, anti-fog/anti-scratch or optional 3M™ Scotchgard™ Protector Anti-Fog Coating
- U6 rated polycarbonate lenses absorb 99.9% of UVA, UVB, and UVC rays between 200 nm and 380 nm.
- Meets the Impact-Rated Protector requirement of the ANSI-ISEA Z87.1 Standard
- Color: Clear
- Package Quantity: 20 EACH
- Product Type: Safety Glasses
- Specifications: ANSI Z87.1, CSA Z94.3, ANSI Z87.1-2015N/A