3M™ Scotchcast™ Electrical Insulating Resin 4N-C, (14.6 oz), 10/CA
- Brand Name: 3M
- Product Type: Epoxy Adhesives
- Length: 9.5 in.
- Width: 6.0 in.
- Height: 9.5 in.
3M™ Scotchcast™ Electrical Resin 4N-C is a 2-part, insulating and encapsulating, epoxy-based, liquid resin that generates its own heat to cure. Compatible with solid/synthetic cable insulations and jackets, this resin makes an excellent insulator and sealer for cable splicing.3M 7100123070 Features:
- 80 Shore D hardness
- Has 16-minute gel time at 73 degrees F (23 degrees C)
- Useful for splicing solid dielectric and oil-filled cables up to 8 kV
- Comes in black color
- 14.6-oz capacity size C bag
- Withstands a temperature range of 32 to 266 degrees F (0 to 130 degrees C)
- Elongates 4% longer than its original size for easy insulation or wrapping
- Color: Black
- Hardness: 80 Shore D
- Material: Epoxy
- Part Number: 4N-C