Series 3930 prismatic sheeting with pressure sensitive adhesive is a reflective sheeting with a unique construction providing high levels of retroreflectivity for multiple traffic situations.
Non metalized microprismatic lens reflective sheeting is designed for production of reflective durable traffic control signs, work zone devices and delineators.3M 7100187060 Features:
3M 7100187060 Specifications:
- Suitable for many traffic signs
- Durable - tougher topcoat aids against scuffs and scratches
- Vivid daytime colors provide 24-hourperformance with increased daytime visibility.
- Exceeds ASTM D 4956 Spec Type III and IV
- Excellent choice for FHWA Minimum Retroreflectivity Compliance
- Performance warranted for up to 10 years
- Reliable performance of polycarbonate cube corners
- For important details regarding substrate selection and sheeting application, see Information Folder 1.7
- Color: Yellow
- Package Quantity: 1 LOOS
- Specifications: ASTM D4956 Type III, ASTM D4956 Type IVN/A
- Width: 30.406 in