3M™ SecureFit™ 3700 Series is designed to offer eye protection with all-day wearability for workers with prescription eyeglasses. Adjustable ratchet temples allow the user to adjust lens for facial features and eyeglass position. Since prescription eyeglasses may not be anti-fog coated, workers can choose between a standard anti-scratch coating or 3M(TM) Scotchgard(TM) Protector Anti-Fog Coating.3M 7100203195 Features:
3M 7100203195 Specifications:
- 3M's innovative temple design features slotted ribs that provide comfortable pressure equalization, allowing the temples to flex and self-adjust to the size of the wearer's head.
- Cuved temples apply pressure to the less sensitive back of the head, instead of the temples, achieving a comfortable fit even during rapid head movement.
- Adjustable ratchet temples allows user to adjust lens for facial features and eyeglass position.
- Soft one-piece nose bridge
- Optional contoured brow guard.
- Choose from models with anti-fog/anti-scratch or 3M™ Scotchgard™ Anti-Fog coating.
- U6 rated polycarbonate lenses absorb 99.9% of UVA, UVB, and UVC rays between 200 nm and 380 nm
- Workers can feel confident wearing 3M eye protection that meets the Impact-Rated Protector requirement of the ANSI-ISEA Z87.1 Standard
- Color: Blue
- Package Quantity: 10 EACH
- Product Type: Protective Eyewear
- Specifications: ANSI Z87.1-2015N/A