94 Series Anti-Static 4mil Pink Polyethylene Open Top Bag, 4 x 6", 1000 per Package
- Brand Name: Pure-Stat Technologies
- Length: 11.0 in.
- Width: 9.0 in.
- Height: 6.0 in.
Pure-Stat Technologies 94-24P is a package of permanently ESD-safe polyethylene bags which are designed to be used in place of "hot" regular polyethylene bags to package ordinary cables and assembly hardware when such materials will be carried into static sensitive work areas.Pure-Stat Technologies 94-24P Features:
- Surface resistivity: < 1011 ohms/sq
- Decays static charges that may be potentially harmful
- Tinted pink to indicate anti-static properties
- Will not cause corrosion or affect polycarbonate
- FDA certification: Approved for food contact
- Opening width: 4"
- Inside Length: 6"
- Closure Type: Open top (seal or fold over)
- Material type: Polyethylene
- Material thickness: 4 mils
- Color: Clear with pink tint
- Priced and sold per 1000 bags
Note: This material is available in custom sizes and colors as well as rolls of film and tubing. Call customer service at 1-800-537-0351 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire.