Anti-Static Cleanroom Class 100 4mil Polyethylene Open Top Bags, 8 x 12", Clear, 100 per Package
- Brand Name: Pure-Stat Technologies
The Pure-Stat Technologies 94ACR-59 is a package of cleanroom anti-static polyethylene bags certified for use in ISO 5 (Federal Class 100) and above environments where packaging applications require exceptional cleanliness and anti-static properties.Pure-Stat Technologies 94ACR-59 Features:
- Processed and packaged in a ISO Class 5 (Federal Class 100) cleanroom
- Manufactured to meet ISO 14644-1 cleanroom standards
- Meets MIL-B-81705 electrostatic requirements
- Protects products from particulate contamination and static generation
- Ideal for safely storing parts and materials that require exceptional packaging cleanliness
- Durable, low density polyethylene material is ideal for general-purpose packaging
- Antistatic properties for packaging applications that involve static sensitive components
- Certified for use in aerospace, semiconductor, electronics and pharmaceutical industries
- Cleanroom Classification: ISO 5 (Federal Class 100) & above environments
- Material type: Low density polyethylene blend
- Material thickness: 4 mils
- Opening width: 8"
- Inside length: 12"
- Closure type: Open top (seal or fold over)
- Color: Clear
- Quantity: 100 per package (double bagged), 10 packs per case
Note: This material is available in custom sizes and colors as well as rolls of film and tubing. Call customer service at 1-800-537-0351 or e-mail email@example.com to inquire.