The Brady B30C-4000-727 is a B30 Series 4" x 130' glossy white standard temperature polyimide label material for printed circuit boards and electronic component pre-process labeling.Brady B30C-4000-727 Features:
Brady B30C-4000-727 Specifications:
- Dibutyl and Dioctyl tin free
- RoHS compliant to RoHS Directive 2011/65/EU
- Designed to withstand multiple cycles of harsh condition washes for printed circuit boards
- Pre-heat can be employed to further enhance print permanence in the case of extreme solvent and/or abrasion exposure
- Color: White
- Width: 4"
- Length: 130'
- Finish: Gloss
- Material Type: Polyimide (2mil film)
- Adhesive: Permanent Acrylic
- Print Technology: Thermal Transfer