This item is on clearance. Price valid only on available inventory.
All sales final - no exchanges or returns.
The Sierra FSW130B is a FS series 2-layer dissipative/conductive blue 24 x 72" rubber benchtop mat with attached ground snaps. The included grounding kit contains wrist strap and 6' coil cord. This chemical resistant mat is designed to withstand heat from hot soldering irons and molten solder. Great for use in electronics production, service and repair.Sierra FSW130B Features:
Sierra FSW130B Specifications:
- Made of 100% co-extruded rubber
- Durable two layer construction
- Dissipative top layer
- Conductive bottom layer
- Resistant to most chemicals commonly found in assembly areas
- Withstands heat from hot soldering irons and molten solder
- Dual conductor monitor ready
- Series: FS
- Product Type: Rubber Mat
- Material Properties: Conductive, Static Dissipative, Static Sensitive
- Color: Blue/Black
- Dimensions: 24 x 72 x 0.08in
- Resistance: RTT:1 x 10^6 to 9 x 10^8, RTG:1 x 10^7 to 9 x 10^8, Surface:<10^4 to <10^7?
- Number of Layers: 2
- Surface Texture Type: Smooth
- Decay Time: <0.1s
- Resistance Properties: Heat Resistant, Chemical Resistant, Abrasion Resistant, Tear Resistant
- Standards Met: ANSI/ESD S541-2003, RoHS Complaint
- Includes: CP16F Ground Cord, SP7922 Wrist Strap, 6 feet Coil cord, 2 x 422-S Snaps
- Applications: Workbenches, ESD-Safe Test Stations