The Rhino Health RHI-NB5S100BX is a powder free nitrile examination glove that is designed to provide long lasting strength and durability with excellent dexterity for multiple use applications. These gloves are FDA approved for medical use and can be worn in many different settings and offer protection against spread of germs, diseases, and viruses. Rhino Health RHI-NB5S100BX Features:
Rhino Health RHI-NB5S100BX Specifications:
- Chemical Resistant- Nitrile rubber is more resistant than natural rubber to chemicals, oils, and acids, and has superior strength. These gloves such as Rhino Health nitrile gloves are more chemical resistant than latex or vinyl
- Hypoallergic- Nitrile have become the preferred synthetic alternative to natural rubber and are ideal when latex allergies are of concern. More medical professionals rely on the latex-free dependability of nitrile gloves
- Puncture Resistant- Nitrile gloves are highly puncture resistant three to five times more so than latex. Rhinos Health nitrile gloves are FDA approved for medical use and provides excellent durability, and barrier protection.
- These gloves are 50% thicker than standard nitrile gloves for added durability so that each pair lasts longer while working. They are more elastic than vinyl and can be used in a variety of applications; automative, manufacturing, janitorial and sanitation services, the industrial, safety and chemical industries.
- Product Type: Nitrile Rubber Gloves
- Powdered: Powder-Free
- Color: Blue
- Size: Small
- Package Quantity: 100 Gloves per Box
- Package Quantity: 10 Boxes per Case