Super S Iron with 1/4" Tip Diameter, 35W
SI-24S-35W-23300 MFG #: SI-24S 35W
$0.00 / EA
Available to Order - 0 on Hand
- Brand Name: Hexacon
- Power Source: Direct Plug-In
- Product Type: Soldering Iron
- Length: 0.001 in.
- Width: 0.001 in.
- Height: 0.001 in.
The Hexacon SI-24S 35W is a 35 watt Super S Series soldering iron with a 1/4" tip diameter for use with printed wiring boards and small terminals in a production line setting. The Super S Series is built around a 1/2" diameter stainless steel case for dependable and effective production line use. Super S pencil irons are equal performers to Pinpoint irons when continuous duty soldering on large thermal massses is the norm.
Hexacon SI-24S 35W Features: Hexacon SI-24S 35W Specifications:
- Element is built to our usual high standards with a ± 2% tolerance
- Precision wound on a high conductivity core
- Soldering tip, cord, and handle are separately replaceable for maximum versatility and economy
- Three-wire grounded construction for operator safety
- Long-life Hexacon Xtradur tips are standard
- Wattage: 35W
- Standard Tip: HT313X
- Tip Diameter: 1/4"
- Case Material: Stainless Steel