Seal and protect in three steps with low pressure molding
What is Technomelt Low Pressure Molding Technology?
Technomelt is a fast and sustainable alternative to traditional potting. It allows you to encapsulate, seal & protect electronic assembly in three simple steps: Insert, mold and test.
What does Technomelt do best?
Technomelt maximizes throughput and material yield in your production processes and finished products.
How it works
Traditional multi-step, multi-material PCB protection methods often lead to material waste, production downtime and poorly finished products. Technomelt reduces material consumption and eliminates long cure times for streamlined, more reliable low-pressure molding applications.
- Complete watertight encapsulation
- No cure
- Temperature and solvent resistant materials
- Good mechanical strength
- Strain relief
- Fast cycle times
- Reduced equipment footprint
- Minimum maintenance required
- Encapsulation of electronic assembly
- Sealing connectors
- Switches, automotive, electronic and medical sensors
- LED lighting
Streamline PCB protection with TECHNOMELT low pressure molding.