Meet waste reduction goals with Kimberly-Clark's RightCycle Program
Single-use apparel items, safety eyewear and nitrile gloves are hard-to-recycle and often end up in landfills. But now your company can reduce the environmental impact of these products.
RightCycle by Kimberly-Clark Professional is the first manufacturer-led recycling program for non-hazardous PPE. It enables you to collect hard-to-recycle apparel items and turn them into new consumer goods like flower pots, patio furniture and plastic shelving.
How It Works
- Give your used nitrile gloves and apparel a new life by aiding in the creation of eco-responsible consumer goods.
- Meet waste reduction goals.
- Achieve zero landfill initiatives.
- Take responsibility for post-consumer waste.
- The first TRUE, end-of-life recycling platform.