Why settle for subpar? Our latest 3M structural acrylic adhesives bond efficiently for even better performance.
A stronger, tougher new generation of 3M Scotch-Weld structural acrylic adhesives has arrived. Say goodbye to traditional bonding applications like rivets, screws or spot welding — which threaten to raise manufacturing costs by increasing the weight of the final product, lengthening production times and inviting water intrusion. The latest 3M Scotch-Weld structural acrylic adhesives outperform traditional fasteners with lighter, more advanced bonding and sealing in a single operation for superior performance, advanced strength and unmatched durability.
8600 Series 3M Scotch-Weld Flexible Acrylic Adhesive
- Bonds a wide variety of substrates
- Minimal surface prep and fast cure time
- Flexible like a sealant with high elongation up to 200%
- Low read-through of adhesive bond line
- Withstands stresses between dissimilar material CTEs
- Low-odor formulation, non-flammable classification
8700 Series 3M Scotch-Weld Low Odor Acrylic Adhesive
- Works with plastics, aluminum, stainless steel and active metals
- Minimal surface prep
- Low-odor formula with non-flammable classification
- Low-temperature performance (-40°C)
- Excellent peel and impact performance
- Non-corrosive to steel and other active metals
- No GHS08 Health Hazard classification
8900 Series 3M Scotch-Weld Nylon Bonder Structural Adhesive
- Structurally bonds to nylon (polyamides)
- Minimal surface prep
- No plasma or flame treatment required
- Excellent adhesion to aluminum, stainless steel and other metals that are commonly joined to nylon
- Ideal for elevated temperatures and high humidity applications
Benefits of 3M structural acrylic adhesives
Replace traditional fasteners
Enhanced aesthetics and lightweighting with the strength of a structural acrylic and the flexibility of a sealant.
Minimal surface prep required, with faster cure rates and advanced rate of strength.
High impact resistance
Over 10x the side impact strength of similar adhesives. Build stronger products for challenging applications.
Longer shelf life and easier storage
Formulations have a 12-18 month shelf life without refrigeration — more than double that conventional acrylic adhesives.