Cleaner paint jobs begin with paint booth supplies from 3M aerospace
In the advanced and challenging aerospace industry, technicians and engineers count on the highest quality. 3M’s line of paint booth supplies for aerospace meets the most demanding manufacturer specifications to deliver clean, durable solutions that fit any application — allowing you to cut times in styling and personalization while reducing weight and extending the life cycles of composite parts.
Accuspray™ ONE Spray Gun System with PPS™
- Durable and lighter, easy-to-clean paint gun
- No rebuild kit needed
- Thick coating spraying with less mess
- Low maintenance
Paint Booth Wall, Floor & General Surface Protection
- Cleaner booth and paint environments
- Foreign objects debris protection
- Paint booth overspray protection
- Cleaner paint jobs
Clean View Pads
- Prevent overspray on paint booth windows
- Protect light fixtures
- Easy layer removal
- Fewer pin holes
- Easy sanding filler
- Body filler tool for easy application
- Prevent dirt in paintjob
- Protect from dull paint on surfaces
- Remove oxidation
- Produce brighter paint jobs
Not quite ready for takeoff? Let us help!
We'll Soar Farther, Together.
Move Forward with North America's Largest Network of AS9120 Locations
- Warehouse proximity - Hisco maintains North America's largest network of AS9120 certified locations, as well as the largest footprint of any North American distributor. We can ship aerospace products fast to keep your lines up.
- Supply chain savings - Hisco is an authorized distributor of key industry suppliers including Henkel, 3M, AkzoNobel, Wacker, Lord and hundreds more. Our supply chain system is designed to increase efficiency and maximize your savings.
- Quality compliance - With North America's largest network of AS9120 locations, our associates receive continuous training and education surrounding current policies and regulations to ensure constant quality compliance.
- Process improvement - Support green initiatives and lessen your waste stream with process improvements designed to reduce materials and fuel usage for higher capacity and overall savings.