Unleash Your Creativity with Tapes to Support Electronics Assembly & Design.
Inspire next generation electronics design with the industry's most innovative tapes, specially developed for electronics assembly applications. From temperature resistance to electrical conductivity, 3M delivers with specialty solutions that improve products and processes - giving you the freedom to design without constraints.
Protect electronic components during assembly, enhance flexibility, and effectively manage heat dissipation. With electronics tapes from 3M, you can approach the most innovative design ideas completely unhindered.
For applications that demand an exceptional solution, 3M specialty tapes go beyond the basics with options engineered for better design practices.
- Polyester Tape 854 (data sheet)
Delivers high chemical resistance for circuit board plating
- Circuit Plating Tape 1280 (data sheet)
Unique adhesive formula developed for printed circuit board plating
- Polyimide Film Tape 5413 (data sheet)
Ideal for PCB solder masking and high temperature applications
- Low Static Polyimide Film Tape 5419 (data sheet)
Polyimide tape with extremely low electrostatic discharge
- Product Resources
- Electronics Assembly Solutions Guide
Electrically Conductive Adhesive Transfer Tapes
Design boldly with high performance tapes designed for enhanced conductivity and adhesion.
- Electrically Conductive Adhesive Transfer Tape 9703 (data sheet)
Delivers anisotropic electrical conductivity through adhesive thickness
- XYZ-Axis Electrically Conductive Tape 9713 (data sheet)
Conductive fibers and acrylic adhesive are ideal for attaching EMI shields
- XYZ/Isotropic Electrically Conductive Adhesive Transfer Tape 9709S (data sheet)
Enables electrical conductivity in both the horizontal (X-Y) and vertical planes
Thermally Conductive Adhesive Transfer Tapes
Ensure cooler, more reliable devices. TCATT solutions deliver advanced adhesive properties and effective heat conduction for improved thermal management.
- Thermally Conductive Acrylic Interface Pad 5590H (data sheet/flyer)
Soft acrylic pad designed for preferential heat transfer away from components
- Thermally Conductive Adhesive Transfer Tape 8810 (data sheet/flyer)
Offers excellent adhesion, superior thermal conductivity and electrical insulation
- Thermally Conductive Interface Tape 8904-02 (data sheet)
Contains flame retardant compounds, with a thin PET carrier for ease of converting
Need Help Finding the Right Tape?
We’re here to help. Please complete the brief form below, and a Hisco representative will respond to you as quickly as possible.