One durable label material, five print methods. Endless possibilities.
Are you a graphic converter or commercial printer looking for one label material that’s both hard-wearing and versatile? You’ve met your match with a new line of durable label materials from 3M™. Engineered to offer a more resilient option for water-based and UV flexographic, UV digital, thermal transfer and screen printing methods, 3M™ Versatile Print Label Materials deliver vibrant results across a range of applications.
Why work with Precision Converting, a division of Hisco?
- 3M™ Preferred Converter. Let our experts custom-engineer 3M™ converter solutions to elevate your production processes.
- Fast lead times. Get quick turnaround on quotes, samples, prototypes and custom solutions.
- Low MOQ. The size of your order will never determine level of service and engineering expertise.
- Custom sizes. We'll engineer the best solution for your application at the best possible price.
- West Coast inventory. Precision Converting is based in Corona, CA and backed by the power of Hisco.
Work with all current printing technologies
Recognized by UL and various press manufacturers
Topcoat allows colors to "pop" with no bleed, smudge or smear
One label solution works across a variety of applications
|3M™ Versatile Print Label Material||Facestock||Adhesive Types||Adhesive Thickness||Liner Type|
|7776 In Stock!||2.6 mil Bright White PP||310||0.8 mil||55# Densified Kraft|
|7868V||2.6 mil White Gloss PET||350||1.1 mil||55# Densified Kraft|
|7871V In Stock!||2 mil White Gloss PET||350||1.8 mil||55# Densified Kraft|
|7816V In Stock!||2 mil White Gloss PET||310||0.8 mil||55# Densified Kraft|
|7908V||2 mil White Gloss PET||350||1.8 mil||88# Densified Kraft|
|7331V||2 mil White Gloss PET||300||0.8 mil||55# Densified Kraft|
|7872V||2 mil Platinized Gloss PET||350||1.8 mil||55# Densified Kraft|
|7875V||2 mil Platinized Gloss PET||310||0.8 mil||55# Densified Kraft|