BradyPrinter i7100. PCB & wire labeling that's proven under pressure.
The modern production environment is high-volume, high-speed and heavy-duty — but it's no sweat for a heavy-hitter like the new Brady i7100. Specially developed to improve upon the Brady PR-Plus, the i7100 features a sturdy, rugged and reliable design that's engineered for accuracy. Powerful and precise, with a host of game-changing new features, the Brady i7100 is in a league all its own.
|Touch Screen||No||New, ultra-intuitive color touchscreen supports effortless printer setting management and enables access to on-board training videos.|
|Media Alignment||Left-side alignment||Center alignment enhances print accuracy and diminishes ribbon wrinkling.|
|Material Loading||Metal, non-folding cover||Bi-folding, impact-resistant cover reduces system footprint; anti-static brush is standard on non-peel BradyPrinter i7100.|
|Print Head Wear||Standard||Reduced wear thanks to a hardened, sharp-edge print head and swappable narrow platen rollers.|
- Select from a wider range of printing materials than ever before, from basic labels to heat-shrink sleeves and thick cable tags.
- Print labels as small as 0.125 inches with ultra-sharp accuracy and center alignment.
- This overachiever features a high-speed processor and durable design to accommodate daily printing demands by the thousand.
- User-based design with intuitive touch screen supports effortless setting adjustment, while bright green touchpoints simplify material loading requirements.
- Get the job done in no time, with print speeds of up to 11.8 inches per second, and labels that are automatically peeled from the liner.
Revolutionize PCB & Wire ID with Brady.
Flexible, reliable and easy-to-use, discover what the Brady i7100 can do for your high-volume, high-precision applications. Complete the form below to request a personal demo.