3M? Scotchlok? Electrical IDC 558-BULK, Run and Tap, Flame Retardant, Red, 22-16 AWG, 5000/case
- Brand Name: Scotchlok
- Product Type: Cable Accessories
- Length: 14.0 in.
- Width: 9.5 in.
- Height: 14.0 in.
3M™ Scotchlok™ 558 IDC Run or Tap Connector electrically connects a tap wire to a run (through) wire while insulating the connection. The connector is polypropylene-insulated and self-stripping. It is 600V-rated for building wire and 1000V-rated for signs, fixtures and luminaires.3M 7000005800 Features:
- Red, polypropylene-insulated connector
- Color-coded for quick and easy identification of the wire size
- Suitable for control circuit wiring, fixture wiring, appliance wiring, signal and PA systems and automotive/boat/RV wiring
- Accommodates 22 to 16 AWG solid/stranded
- Brass element construction for good conductivity and tin plating for corrosion resistance
- Withstands temperatures of 221 degrees F (105 degrees C)
- 600V-rated for building wire and 1000V-rated for signs, fixtures or luminaires
- Brand: Scotchlok™
- Product Type: Connector
- Color: Red
- Material: Insulator: FR Polypropylene, U-Contact: Tin-plated brass
- Part Number: 558-BULK