The Metro CBL556BC is a hand truck used to safely transport and store printed circuit boards. Trucks provide 48 levels for circuit boards and offer 11/16" spacing for high density loading. Middle panel has extrusions on both sides. Slides accept boards up to 22 1/2" long and up to 1/2" thick. The Metro CBL556BC Features:
The Metro CBL556BC Specifications:
- Center panel features slides on both sides
- All metal truck components eliminate electrostatic build-up in properly grounded units.
- Panels slide along side frames to the exact width of boards. Holding knobs at each panel corner are manually tightened to hold panels securely in place.
- Dimensions: 24 x 48 x 68in
- Casters: Yes
- Maximum Board Size: 22-1/2 x 42-1/4in
- Capacity, Full Size Boards: 48
- Capacity 11" Boards Without Center Panel: 96
- Capacity 11" Boards With 2 Center Panels: 192
- Load Rating: 5lbs per slide, 75 lbs per bay, 50 lbs maximum per unit