Clay Desiccant #1/2 Unit, 550 Tyvek Packs per 5 Gallon Pail
|3||$75.13||Save 6 %|
- Brand Name: Desiccare
- Product Type: Clay Desiccants
- Length: 14.0 in.
- Width: 11.0 in.
- Height: 11.0 in.
The Desiccare 02BL10A13 is a clay desiccant in a Tyvek® Unit Pak packaged in a moisture proof pail.Desiccare 02BL10A13 Features:
- Desiccant Material:
- Montmorillonite clay is a calcium aluminum silicate which is ground, processed and bagged
- Easily "regenerated" at low temperatures for repeated use
- Highly effective in normal temperature and humidity ranges
- Ideal for shipping of electronics, aerospace, military, machinery, and many more
- Provides humidity control for sealed packages and containers
- Desiccare is on the Mil-D-3464E Qualified Product List for manufacturing desiccants for the military
- Desiccare is approved by the Food and Drug Administration for Type III Packaging
- Pouch Material:
- Tyvek® is extremely strong and hard to tear
- Meets or exceeds MIL-D3464 Type I and II specifications
Desiccare 02BL10A13 Specifications:
- Number of Units per Unit Pak: 1/li>
- Unit Pak dimensions: 4-1/2" x 3"
- Unit Paks per container: 550
- Non-dusting for crucial applications
- FDA approved for food contact
Note: A "unit" refers to a military specification for packaging. The term "unit" is a quantity of desiccant, which will absorb at least 3 grams of water vapor at 20% relative humidity and 6 grams of water at 40% relative humidity at 77°F. For convenience, one unit is approximately equal to one ounce.