FX-1001 RF Induction Heat Soldering Iron Handpiece Only
- Brand Name: Hakko
- Power Source: Base Station
- Product Type: Soldering Iron
The Hakko FX1001-51 is an induction heat soldering iron.NOTE: Tips are not included. Hakko FX1001-51 Features:
- Slender, lightweight, and ergonimically designed handpiece with burn resistant cord allowing for excellent operator dexterity
- T31 tip cartridges renowned tip life with greater power at each of the two temperature selections
- The handpiece will recognize T31 series tips and automatically set the temperature to either 750°F(400°C) or 840°F(450°C) depending on the model number of the tip
- Used with the FX-100 soldering station
- Tip-to-ground resistance: <2 ohms
- Tip-to-ground potential: <2mV
- Total length (w/o cord): 7.4"
- Heating element: High frequency induction-type
- T31 tips: (not included)
- Cord length: 4.3 ft.