- Product Information
- Technical Information
The All-Spec 854-54150 is an electrically conductive polyethylene film.All-Spec 854-54150 Features:
- Made from opaque volume-conductive carbon-impregnated polyolefin
- Temperature and humidity independent
- Available in many lengths, widths, and thicknesses
- Can be used as a liner to create a Faraday cage
- Able to be heat sealed
- Material thickness: 4 mil
- Roll width: 54"
- Roll length: 150'
- Core ID: 1"
- Core OD: 3-1/2"
- Surface resistivity: Less than 104
- Country of Origin: United States
- Carton Quantity: 1
- Brand Name: All-Spec
- ESD-Safe: Yes
- Manufacturer: All-Spec
Add to Cart
We cannot add the specified quantity to your cart; only the available inventory or less can be purchased. The reason is either the product has been discontinued by the manufacturer or is a clearance/overstock item.
All available inventory has been added to your cart.×