The SCS 130058 is an  5 x 8"  open top static shielding bag. The 1300 Series heat sealable bag is designed to be used to pack sensitive electronic components in a static safe environment by creating a Faraday effect shielding with its metal layer. It can be used with automatic bag sealing machines.SCS130058Specifications:
- Series: 1300
- Product Type: Static  Shielding Bag
- Closure Type:  Open Top
- Material: Polyester, Metal, Polythylene Laminate
- Tensile Strength: 8100 PSI, 55 MPa
- Puncture Resistance: 22 lbs, 98 N
- Surface Resistance: 1 x 10^4 to < 1 x 10^11 Ohms
- Length: 8"
- Width: 5"
- Package Quantity: 100PK
- Applications: Static Sensitive Electronic Components
- Standards Met: ANSI/ESD S20.20 Packaging Standard, ANSI/ESD S541, And Static Control Bag ANSI/ESD S11.4 Level 3
- Heat sealable for safe shipping and storage
- Creates a Faraday Cage envelope to shield contents from static fields
- Protects ESD sensitive contents from Electrostatic Discharges (ESD) and electrostatic  fields
- Printed with ESD protective symbol and lot code information
- Made in the U.S.A.