Bonderite® M-CR 1132/Alodine® 1132 Conversion Coating, Yellow Green, 40mL Pen
- Brand Name: Bonderite
- Series: 1132
- Product Type: Coating Pen
- Container Type: Pen
- Shelf Life: 730 Days From Date of Manufacture
- Length: 9.0 in.
- Specific Gravity: 1.00 to 1.01 at 60 Deg F
- Width: 4.0 in.
- Height: 2.0 in.
- Color: Green/Yellow
- Applications: Aerospace Metal Pre-Treatment
- Package Quantity: 12/CA
- Availability: In Stock
- Maximum Storage Temperature: 104
- Minimum Storage Temperature: 14
This item is hazardous and may be subject to an additional handling fee.
Bonderite® M-CR 1132 Aero pen is designed to save labor, material, and time when applying a dry-inplace military specification approved chromate conversion coating for touch-up applications. Its proper use also reduces worker contact to chromating solutions and waste, such as rinse water generated from a chromating process. Before starting the application procedure it is necessary to become familiar with the mechanics of the pen itself.Bonderite M-CR 1132 Features:
- Easy to use, cost-effective touch-up and repair applicator that is designed to save labor, material, and time
- Only non-rinsing, dry-in-place technology available, allowing treatment without the need for rinsing with water
- Provides excellent paint adhesion and painted corrosion resistance
- Contains sufficient solution to treat up to 50 sq. ft. (4.6 sq. m)
- • Excellent paint adhesion and painted corrosion resistance
- Each pen will treat up to 50 sq. ft. (4.6 sq. m)
- Two sizes of Touch-N-Prep® felt replacement tips available