Hi-Temp Solder Wave Paper Discs, 3" Core, 6mil Thick, 5/8" dia., 5000/Roll
- Brand Name: Dadas Tapes
- Product Type: Dots & Discs
- Length: 6.0 in.
- Width: 6.0 in.
- Height: 2.0 in.
Dadas Tapes Hi-Temp Solder Wave Discs are made of specially treated paper for PCB applications. It is designed to fully protect gold or tin lead plated boards through pre-clean, flux, and solder temperature associated with wave soldering and hot air leveling.
- Special silicone/organic adhesive formulation leaves no residue when removed
- Excellent mechanical strength
- Adhesion to steel: 40 oz./in. width
- 6 mils Thick
- 5/8" Diameter
- Static Charge (@50% RH, 70oF): < 50 volts