The Protektive Pak 37704 is a black conductive foam sheet for lead and component insertion.Protektive Pak 37704 Features:
Protektive Pak 37704 Specifications:
- Shuntable, brings leads to equipotential, minimizing exposure to discharge
- Conductive crosslink foam will not particulate the choice for critical environments
- Non-contaminating, non-corrosive, and non-sloughing
- Ideal for lead insertion packaging, providing ESD and physical protection to component leads
- Made in the U.S.
- Tensile Strength: 85 psi
- Tear Strength: 16 lbf/in
- Dimensions: 1/8 x 36 x 60"