The MG Chemicals 426 is a blue, copper desoldering braid.  The braids are exclusively made under SPC guidelines and leave residues that are environmentally safe.  The non-corrosive braids are ideal for eliminating surface solders.MG Chemicals 426 Features:
MG Chemicals 426 Specifications:
- Oxide-free clean copper
- ESD-safe for all 5' bobbins
- Only pure type RMA rosin is used meeting the requirements of MIL-F-14256F (ANSI/J-STD-004)
- Manufacturered under SPC guidelines
- Designed to leave a residue that is environmentally safe
- Series: 400
- Product type: Desoldering braid
- Flux type: Rosin
- Size: 5' x .10"
- Width: .10"
- Length: 5'
- ESD-Safe: Yes
- Color: Blue
- No-Clean: No
- Material: Copper
- Standards Met: MIL-F-14256F Type R, ANSI/J-STD-004