AER 666-58-6375/X-503 FS36375 1GK
- Brand Name: AkzoNobel
- Physical Form: Liquid
- Application Method: Spray
- Container Size: 1 Gallon
- Container Type: Kit
- Availability: In Stock
The AkzoNobel 505661 is a two-component high solids polyurethane finish for application to military aircraft, and is designed to provide maximum protection from various chemicals, hydraulic fluids, aviation fuels, and corrosion causing media.AkzoNobel 505661 Features:
- Provides excellent performance with regard to claenibility.
- Available in gloss, semi-gloss, and camouflage appearance.
- Available in aluminum metalic FS17178 and FS27178.
- Delivery Method: Solvent-borne
- Coverage: 19.6 m² per liter ready to apply at 25.4 µm dry film thickness
- Base: 656-58 Series
- Curing Solution: X-503
- Pot life: 4 hours
- Induction time: 30 minutes
- Dry to touch: 4 hours
- Dry to tape: 8 hours
- Dry film thickness: 1.7 to 2.3 mils ( 43 - 58 microns)