The AkzoNobel 505661 is a two-component high solids polyurethane finish for application to military aircraft, and is designed to provide maximum protection from various chemicals, hydraulic fluids, aviation fuels, and corrosion causing media.AkzoNobel 505661 OEM Material Specification:
AkzoNobel 505661 Features:
- AkzoNobel: Certification
- Boeing Long Beach: DPM 6330-1
- Embraer: MEP 10-117, TY I
- Italian Defence: AER(EP). M-P-001 TY1, CL1
- Mitsubishi: MMS 420
- Northrop Grumman: GP110AEF
- Saab: STD 175428, STD 1974
- US Military: MIL-PRF-85285, TYI CL H
- USG Military: WS 26052, TY I, AMEND 2
AkzoNobel 505661 Specifications:
- Provides excellent performance with regard to claenibility.
- Available in gloss, semi-gloss, and camouflage appearance.
- Available in aluminum metalic FS17178 and FS27178.
- Delivery Method: Solvent-borne
- Coverage: 19.6 m² per liter ready to apply at 25.4 µm dry film thickness
- Base: 656-58 Series
- Curing Solution: X-503
- Pot life: 4 hours
- Induction time: 30 minutes
- Dry to touch: 4 hours
- Dry to tape: 8 hours
- Dry film thickness: 1.7 to 2.3 mils ( 43 - 58 microns )