3M™ Scotchlok™ Electrical IDC 560B-BULK, Blue, 18–16 AWG (solid/stranded), 14 AWG (stranded), 500 per carton, 5000/case
- Brand Name: 3M
- Product Type: Cable Accessories
- Length: 0.53 in.
- Width: 0.8 in.
- Height: 0.53 in.
3M™ Scotchlok™ 560B IDC Double Run or Tap Connector electrically connects a tap wire to a run (through) wire while insulating the connection. This connector insulation is manufactured from polypropylene and is ideal for tap or parallel splicing. It is 600V-rated for building wire and 1000V-rated for signs, fixtures and luminaires. It withstands temperatures of 194 degrees F (90 degrees C).3M 7000005896 Features:
- Blue, polypropylene-insulated connector is suitable for tap or parallel splicing
- Color-coded for quick and easy identification of the wire size
- Electrically connects a tap wire to a run (through) wire
- Accommodates 18 to 16 AWG solid/stranded or 14 AWG stranded
- Brass element construction for good conductivity and tin plating for corrosion resistance
- Withstands temperatures of 194 degrees F (90 degrees C)
- 600V-rated for building wire and 1000V-rated for signs, fixtures or luminaires
- Product Type: Connector
- Color: Blue
- Material: Insulator: FR Polypropylene, U-Contact: Tin-plated brass
- Part Number: 560B-BULK