3M™ Highland™ Vinyl Insulated Butt Connector (Terminal) BSV14Q, AWG, 16-14, 25/bag
- Brand Name: 3M
- Length: 5.5 in.
- Width: 4.375 in.
- Height: 5.5 in.
3M™ Highland™ Color-Coded Butt Splice Connector ensures an ideal fit while offering reliable and safe performance. The connector has a vinyl-insulated, butted-seam barrel and withstands temperatures of -40 to 221 degrees F (-40 to 105 degrees C). The electrolytic copper terminal offers good conductivity and a tin-plated finish resists corrosion.3M 7000133655 Features:
- Blue vinyl-insulated, butted-seam barrel ensures a secure fit and offers reliable performance
- Funnel-designed, polyvinyl chloride sleeve offers easy insertion of wires
- Built-in wire stop for correct positioning
- Accommodates wire sizes 16 to 14 AWG
- Made of electrolytic copper for good conductivity and has tin plating for corrosion resistance
- Withstands a temperature range of -40 to 221 degrees F (-40 to 105 degrees C)
- 600V-rated for building wire and 1000V for signs, fixtures or luminaires
- Length: 1
- Material: Plastic
- Part Number: BSV14Q
- Thickness: 0.03