Scotch® Vinyl Color Coding Electrical Tape 35, 3/4 in x 66 ft, Pink, 10 rolls/carton, 100 rolls/Case
- Brand Name: Scotch®
- Product Type: Electrical Tapes
- Width: 3.5 in.
- Height: 3.5 in.
- Length: 3.5 in.
Scotch® Tape 33 is a 7 mil thick, mid tier, vinyl electrical tape that provides electrical insulation for all wires and cables rated up to 600V. The flame retardant tape withstands a temperature range of 32 to 221 °F (0 to 105 °C). It is compatible with solid dielectric cable insulation, synthetic cable insulations, jackets and splicing compounds.3M 7010411602 Features:
- The combination of the pressure-sensitive, rubber-resin adhesive and the PVC backing offers excellent electrical and mechanical protection
- Flame-retardant and highly resistant to abrasion, moisture, alkalis, solvents and many acids
- Tape measures 3/4 in x 66 ft x 7 mil
- Made of pink durable PVC
- Withstands a temperature range of 32 to 221 degrees F (0 to 105 degrees C)
- UL Listed, VDE, CSA Certified and RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant
- 10 rolls/carton, 100 rolls/case
- Brand: Scotch®
- Length: 66
- Width: 0.75
- Product Type: Vinyl Electrical Tapes
- Color: Pink
- Thickness: 7