3M™ Forked Spindle 45121, 3 in x 1/16 in x 3/4 in x 1/4 in, 10/CA
- Brand Name: 3M
- Product Type: Abrasive Accessories
- Length: 7.5 in.
- Width: 4.0 in.
- Height: 7.5 in.
The 3M™ Forked Spindle was designed to bring those seemingly hard-to-reach workpiece areas within reach. It can be tough to access internal diameters with other types of abrasives – be they wheels, brushes or discs, and that’s why this accessory was created. When you find yourself in a tight corner or hole, turn to the 3M™ Forked Spindle.3M 7100009224 Features:
- Forked spindle enables operators to access tight spaces and hard-to-reach areas that may otherwise be inaccessible
- Spindle accessory attaches to a variety of rotary tools, including die grinders (sold separately)
- May be used with various coated abrasive strips, sized to fit the slot at the end of the spindle
- 1/4” shank diameter for use in ¼” collets
- Primarily used to clean or polish inner diameters and other tight areas
- Brand: 3M™
- Length: 0.25
- Width: 4
- Diameter: 0.25
- Part Number: 45121