3M™ Wire Pulling Lubricant Wintergrade WLW-QT, One Quart
- Brand Name: 3M
- Shelf Life: Indefinitely
- Length: 3.15 in.
- Width: 3.15 in.
- Height: 3.15 in.
3M™ Wire Pulling Lubricant Wintergrade is a translucent, green polymer gel that acts as an excellent lubricant for pulling wire and cable. This lubricant wipes off the cable quickly and cleanly before terminating or splicing. It is a modified version of our WL gel lubricant for cold weather applications.3M 7100042633 Features:
- Provides low tension while pulling cable
- Low residue for easier cable replacement
- Excellent lubricant for pulling a wide variety of cables types
- Comes in a 1-qt bottle
- Compatible with a wide range of power, control, instrumentation and coaxial cable
- Translucent green polymer gel
- Withstands a temperature range of 10 to 110 degrees F (-12 to 43 degrees C)
- Brand: 3M™
- Product Type: Gel
- Color: Translucent Green
- Part Number: WLW-QT
- Size: 1 Quart