This item is hazardous and may be subject to an additional handling fee.
Superior Protection Against Corrosion!
The ACL Staticide 8695 is a silicone conformal coating ideal for providing insulation against high-voltage arcing and corrosion. The insulative barrier is highly effective and the ideal choice for protection against rust and corrosion in high humidity environments. Although not intended for outdoor use, the silicone conformal coating provides protection against the intermittent exposure to rain and salt on printed circuit board and electronic assemblies.
The ACL Staticide 8695 Features:
- Operating temperature: -55°F/-64°C to 390°F/199°C
- 1.0 mil cures tack-free in 30 minutes, full cure requires 24hrs
- High dielectric breakdown of 8300 volts/mil
- Meets MIL-I-46058c, type SR
- Contains UV tracer for easy quality control
- Coeddicient of thermal expansion (in/in/ °C) 2.4 x 104
- Provides excellent flexibility
- Self-healing:easily repairable
- Made in USA, RoHS compliant
- 11 oz. aerosol / 12 cans per Case
- High-end automotive manufacturing
- Marine manufacturing
- Avionics, aerospace manufacturing