Isopropyl Alcohol (IPA) 70% IPA, 1 Gallon (For Use In Manufacturing Processes)
- Brand Name: All-Spec
- Physical Form: Liquid
- Odor: Alcohol-Like
- Color: Colorless Clear
- Primary Color: Clear
- Container Type: Bottle
- Container Capacity: 1gal
- Flash Point: 53.1°F
- VOCs Content: 100%
- Length: 6.05 in.
- Width: 6.0 in.
- Height: 11.9 in.
- Applications: Cold/Bucket Cleaning, Electronic Assembly, Electronic Repair, Fiber Optics Cleaning, Plant Maintenance, Ultra-Sonic Cleaning
- Availability: In Stock
This item is hazardous and may be subject to an additional handling fee.
This is a COVID-19 pandemic product and is therefore non-returnable.
The All-Spec AS-IPA-1G is a gallon bottle of 70% isopropyl alcohol. This is technical grade and meant for use in a manufacturing process only and not for use in any other capacity including medical use.All-Spec AS-IPA-1G Features:
- Removes flux residue, particles and contaminants
- Safe for use with plastics
- Slower evaporation than IPAs with higher percentage
- Product does not contain a bitterant
- Technical grade and meant for manufacturing processes only
- Not for medical use
- Contains 30% Deionized water
- Brand: All-Spec
- Appearance: Clear, colorless liquid
- Odor: Alcohol-like
- Odor Threshold: 22 ppm (IPA)
- Molecular Weight: 60.1 g/mol (IPA)
- Freezing/Melting Point: -20°F (-29°C) [estimated]
- Boiling Point: 180°F (82°C)
- Flash Point: 65°F (18°C)
- Flammability: Yes, Flammable
- Container Type: Plastic Bottle
- Package Quantity: 4 per Case