Conformal Coating Overcoat Pen, Green, 4.9 grams
- Brand Name: CircuitWorks
- Product Type: Conformal Coatings
- Shelf Life: 730 Days From Date of Manufacture
- Length: 8.45 in.
- Width: 4.95 in.
- Height: 0.85 in.
- Availability: In Stock
- Color: Green
- Container Type: Dispensing Pen
- Storage Conditions: COOL DRY PLACE
This item is hazardous and may be subject to an additional handling fee.
The CircuitWorks CW3300G Overcoat Pen is ideal for protecting and insulating circuit board traces, components, and other delicate electronics. This highly effective acrylic conformal coating provides excellent protection against shorts, moisture, abrasion, fungus, and other environmental hazards. Allows for easy repair of solder mask in prototype, manufacture and repair of circuit boards.CircuitWorks CW3300G Features:
- Simple to use, single component system
- Hard, durable coating
- High dielectric strength helps prevent electrical discharge
- Dries quickly at room temperature
- Protects against moisture and abrasion damage
- Meets requirements of MIL-I-46058C and IPC-CC-830A
- Insulates and protects conductive pen traces
- Repairs permanent solder mask
- Prevents shorting and arcing