The Master Appliance HG-201D-00-K is an HG series multi-use and variable temperature heat gun kit. The heat gun is designed with a sturdy die cast aluminum housing and an upgraded long-life universal motor that delivers 2X PLUS run life. It helps maximize user's comfort by providing a redesigned ergonomic soft grip handle. The HG series heat gun is ideal for use in applications such as bending plastics, cure adhesives, heat parts, shrink tubing, amongst others. Master Appliance HG-201D-00-K Features:
Master Appliance HG-201D-00-K Specifications:
- Kit includes: Master Heat Gun, A-160-HG shrink attachment, 51543 spreader attachment and a 51544 reducer attachment packed in a rugged plastic storage case.
- High 27 CFM airflow that allows the user to get jobs completed faster
- Maximum heating efficiency with the new quick-change plug-in heating element with even airflow over element
- Hot-Cool-Off rocker switch
- Non-slip, reinforced stand offers stable 90-degree adjustability
- Dimensions: 10 L x 5.25 W x 9.5" H
- Nozzle O.D.: 1-1/2"
- Nozzle Shield O.D.: 1-3/4"
- Cord Length: 6', 3-wire grounded
- Average Air Velocity: 3400 FPM at ambient