VDX™ Dry Lubricant an Mold Release Spray, 12oz Aerosol
- Brand Name: MicroCare
- Container Type: Can
- Container Size: 10 oz
- Color: Clear
- Length: 6.0 in.
- Width: 2.0 in.
- Height: 2.0 in.
- Shelf Life: Indefinitely
- Availability: In Stock
This item is hazardous and may be subject to an additional handling fee.
The MicroCare MCC-VDX is a medical-grade PTFE dry lube spray which uses a Teflon style powdered fluorocarbon in an aerosol package. It provides a dry, slippery PTFE lubricant coating that reduces “stiction” and wear associated with surface-to-surface movement, such as is found with parts that slide, twist or pivot on each other. ThePTFE dry lube spray is non-migrating, which means it pretty much stays where it is sprayed (unlike silicone and oil-based lubricants which can be messy to use). It is ideal for high pressure and high load service conditions. PTFE is the most slippery material ever discovered, and the VDX aerosol reduces the coefficient of friction to 0.06 or lower (making the surface about as slippery as water ice).MicroCare MCC-VDX Features:
- Leaves a long-lasting, slippery, transparent film with excellent anti-stick properties
- Use on metal, plastic, glass, wood, ceramics and similar surfaces
- Fast drying
- Non-flammable, non-toxic, and odor free
- Brand: Microcare
- Series: VDX
- Appearance: White, powdery spray
- Odor: Slight alcohol-like scent
- Chemical family: HFC Propellant with PTFE Lubricant
- Evaporation rate: Instant
- Cleaning Strength: N/A
- Flashpoint: None, nonflammable
- VOC Organic Content (g/l): ,7%