Heavy Duty Screw Tip Soldering Iron with 1-1/8" Tip Diameter, 250W
SI-225-23300 MFG #: SI-225
$0.00 / EA
Available to Order - 0 on Hand
- Brand Name: Hexacon
- Power Source: Direct Plug-In
- Product Type: Soldering Iron
- Length: 14.0 in.
- Width: 3.0 in.
- Height: 2.0 in.
The Hexacon SI-225is a 250W screw tip style soldering iron with a burn-resistant neoprene power cord and a 1-1/8" tip diameter for heavy gauge sheet metal applications.
Hexacon SI-225 Features:
- Long chisel tip style gives large working surface and maximum soldering speed
- Tellurium-coper tips are standard
- Soldering tip, heater head, and all other parts are separately replaceable for maximum versatility and economy
- Consistent idling temperature and long lifetime result from an element, precision wound with a ± 2% tolerance on a high conductivity core
- Ultra strong alloy-steel, nickel plated case can be clamped in a vise for easy maintenance
- Three-wire grounded construction for operator safety
- Burn-resitant, flexible, neoprene power cord will withstand accidental contact with a hot iron
- Wattage: 250W
- Standard Tip: T272
- Tip Diameter: 1-1/8"
- Case Material: Alloy Steel
- Case Finish: Nickel-Plated
- Cord Material: Neoprene