Make a Strong Finish with S-ST 6930 paint stripper
Remove resistant finishes with advanced technologies from Henkel BONDERITE. Turco EA Stripper 6930, now BONDERITE S-ST 6930, is activated by hydrogen peroxide for a ready-to-use, environmentally-advantaged aerospace surface treatment.
Strip epoxies, primers, polyurethanes and catalyzed aircraft paints quickly and safely—even on vertical and overhead surfaces. Shorten aircraft on ground (AOG) with low-odor, high-strength BONDERITE S-ST 6930.
Tight delivery windows? Trust Hisco, a Henkel Aerospace partner, to meet them. We boast multiple AS9120A-certified stocking locations for fast turnaround of high-quality Turco products and much more—at the lowest prices you’ll find this side of the stratosphere.
- Fast stripping
- Improves health and safety conditions
- Safe on aluminum, mild steel, high strength steel, cadmium plated steel and titanium
- Meets corrosivity requirements of federal specification TT-R-2918A
- Complies fully with aircraft/aerospace NESHAP
- Significantly lower waste disposal costs