Free up flagging time with the new Brady Wraptor Fiber Optic Printer
The standard Brady A6500 and A5500 printers may cause a slight pinch or marring of the fiber optic cable—often leading to poor customer perception that the printers cause damage; therefore, Brady addressed these concerns with a new line of fiber optic printers.
Meet the new Brady Wraptor A6500 and Brady Wraptor A5500 created explicitly with fiber optic customers in mind. This new printer offering automates flagging small-diameter fiber optic cables—safely and within seconds. Flagging frees up space for essential data.
Features and BenefitsThe Fiber Optic printers come with newly developed "soft jaws"
- Innovative “soft jaws" design does not dent, scratch, or damage fiber optic cables
- Proven to reduce/eliminate signal loss when wrapping or flagging significantly
- The printers come with documented test results
- Optical Time Domain Reflectometer (OTDR) testing has been performed
- Power measurements show less than a 2% reduction after one wrap/flag
- Photographic proof of marring being eliminated during label application
- All current label supplies, ribbons, and firmware work with this new series
- Cycle times are unaffected
- Maintenance recommendations remain the same as the standard printers
- 1-year warranty applies
- Zero calibration or special setup required
Wire & Cable
Sleeves, Self-Lams, Wire Wraps, Flag Labels, Cable Markers
Self-Lams, Flag Labels, Patch-Panel and Face Plate Labeling